4.15.2008

Gotta love Ikea

8 comments:

Raquita said...

I love the one about pouring half..

meera bowman-johnson said...

Me too!

Aly Cat 121 said...

why Ikea on YouTube? LOL And I'd be the one trying to catch a different angle, cuz you know my azz still can't make the flower. *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

Um, she just made a fortune teller like I used to make as a kid...and flipped it upside down, lol. I must go see the other videos.

Christopher Chambers said...

Lord my wife has watched this and is spreading the word. What hath you wraught?

eda said...

按摩棒的電動按摩棒的飛機杯的自慰套的自慰套的情趣內衣的
角色扮演的情趣,情趣用品的跳蛋的情趣跳蛋的

G點的性感丁字褲的吊帶襪的丁字褲的無線跳蛋的

情趣用品的情趣的煙火的
衣蝶的情趣按摩棒的
潤滑液的SM的內衣的性感內衣的自慰器的充氣娃娃的AV的情趣的情趣用品的

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

ai said...

discount chanel bags outlet
cheap chanel bags outlet
chanel bags outlet
chanel bags 2010
newest chanel bags